Kitselas Public Works & Infrastructure provides and manages a variety of community services and assets:
- Road Maintenance
- Waste, Recycling and Compost
- Kitselas Administration vehicles eg. Community Bus, snow removal equipment, etc.
- Provides access to funding for new homes, repairs and renovations on-reserve.
- Manages repairs and renovations.
- Manages construction of new homes.
- Assists in meeting reporting requirements for Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) and the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC).
- Construction of the new office building in Gitaus
- Construction of new Kitselas Daycare and Headstart in Kulspai
- Kitselas Composting Facility
- Kitselas Canyon Longhouse repairs
- Improving internet service in Gitaus