Membership and Status

Status Cards
To obtain a Status Card, Kitselas members must complete an application form and submit it to the Kitselas Band Office.

Youth members 18 years of age and under – status card expires every 2 years.
Adult members over 18 years of age – status card expires every 5 years.

Band Transfers
Member must apply by letter and complete transfer application (link to application).
Applicant must be of Kitselas ancestry or married to an original Kitselas band member.

Bill S-3 and the Collaborative Process on Indian Registration, Band Membership and First Nation Citizenship

Bill S-3

For further information about status cards please contact the Membership Clerk.